Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Ugly Christmas Sweaters

The title is not a miss print and a pretty serious way to make some cash on ebay or a good excuse to have a party, depending on your point of view.
So I went to the thrift store yesterday, feeling uninspired by my lack of sales this week.  $62 for week, seriously?  It's Christmas, I should be at $620 for the week.  I needed a jump start and went to the thrift store to find it.
So with whinny 4 year old in hand, I charged in feeling like I owned the place.  Little did I know, Little Critter had adopted the same attitude.  So she grabbed my hand and charged over to the toy section with me glancing at the mugs and children's clothes along the way.  Finding nothing in the toy section worth listing (is everyone buying their Christmas presents for their kids at the thrift store this year?), Little Critter drags me to the book section.  Right past the mugs again and still I see nothing.
The whinning was getting to me and I am not feeling in charge or charged up anymore, 15 minutes of consistant whining can do that to ya.
I grab her little hand with her 'new' books in the other, wander over to the sweater area.  As Moses parted the Red Sea, so did the ebay gods part the isles for me. 
The first of 4 lovelies:




What makes this such a beauty is Santa's mustache:



I am pretty sure Santa did not have a black mustache where I came from.  Gives him the evil villian look.
So here are my other lovelies:
Pink and Brown are the new Red and Green

Mr. Polar Bear, your tails are crossed

Just pure Ugliness
So I am hoping to get theses listed by the weekend so I can ship them out.  I will ask between $29 and $39 (though I think they are priceless).
What will I do if they don't sell?  Well, I guess I'll have to have an ugly Christmas sweater party with my friends and supply the sweaters.  Hopefully, they will be bring the egg nog.
Happy Listing.

No comments:

Post a Comment