Tuesday, January 24, 2012

1970's Toy Thrift Score

I stopped in quick at the local thrift shop on the way home from grocery shopping in town.  This is what I got:

Critter is in a lot of trouble for an event the other day so she is basically an indentured servant and doesn't get anything from thrift stores right now.  So it wasn't too hard picking through the toy stuff.  I just kept saying no.
The good news was I found two bags of boys toys which Critter could care less about.  Wasn't sure about them but I saw the word Tootie Toy and looked it up on my phone.  Yep, the first bag was a keeper:
A bargain at $1.00 for the whole lot.
I also found a bag of some seventies Fisher Price adventure looking set.  When I got home. . . Wowza.  People sure are sentimental for their childhood.
All that for vintage fisher price goodness for $1.00
I also took a quick peruse through the plush bin and found these at $.50 each.

The books I will keep.  Spaceboy want to make a Bonzai apple tree so I found a vintage Sunset book.
This is my first Thrift Share Monday with Apron Thrift Girl.  Lot's of fun to be able to participate.

No comments:

Post a Comment