Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Lolly Pup Is Home!

What an adventure it is to fly all day on four different flights and end up at the exact place you started.  Yes I am crazy, yes I flew from Montana to Missouri and back in one day just for this:
Apple Man and his new helper!
I have friends who are commercial pilots and they wouldn't put their dogs in cargo so by God, neither would I.  I have a friend with a search dog who pretends to be blind, used the dog's search vest, and flies with the dog on the plane with him.  But I digress.
So puppyville, which is what our house has become, includes lots of laughter
Um. . I don't think this is a real dog.
lots of sleep deprivation (forgot about this part but at least sleeping through the night will be quicker than with the kids), and lots of ACTION!  If this dog is not asleep, she is full tilt.
Good Puppy

The thing I love most about this dog is she is everybody's friend.  Our last dog never met a person she liked.  I also love how smart, cute and sweet she is.  She's a keeper.
Welcome home Lolly, may the adventure begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment